To apply for GSAC Alliance membership, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a non-profit, non-governmental organization working on community conservation of great apes ;
- Have a legal existence of at least 2 years in one of the countries of the Central African Forests Commission (COMIFAC): Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Rwanda, Gabon, Sao Tome and Chad;
- Have a head office and intervention site(s) in one of the concerned countries;
- Have at least one year of field operation as part of the implementation of conservation and local development actions in close collaboration with the local communities and the actors of the territory of intervention;
- Respect ethics and morality principles (certificate on the honor on the non-conviction for corruption and / or in connection with aspects of bad governance) ;
- Ability to travel and participate in activities promoted by the GSAC Alliance;
- Be in line with the strategic objectives of the GSAC Alliance.
To send your request, complete the application form, downloadable on this page. Please send it with all the requested documents.
For more information on the selection process, please contact the technical staff at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org